الأحد، أكتوبر ٣٠، ٢٠٠٥

post script

By the way, I wanted to take a picture of us eating the hummus, shwerma, and falafal...just to make your mouths water and inspire a little friendly jealousy, uh I MEAN nostalgia, but my camera batteries petered out just at the most inopportune time. That happened a lot on MESP too, ey? Nikon needs better battery life juice or something.

Speaking of which, does anyone have additonal travel component pics? I'm really weak on the last 2/3 of Turkey, and all of Syria and Jordan. I was getting photo-taking burnt out. You may have noticed that about the Snapfish pics that I posted. Anyway...more digi pics, anyone? You can post 'em on Snapfish or something like it for free; that would rock and be much appreciated!

Also, having just re-read our post below, Josiah, appalled at his own grammar, apologizes for the (and I quote...) "complete CRAP English."

so there you have it.

we love and miss you,
Chels and Josiah

5 Comments:

Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

Josiah and Chels--

How lovely to see the two of you together laughing, drinking and all that.

I have a friend going to London in the spring. Chels, you'll have to befriend her and take her dancing and drinking...oh wait Taylor kids can't do that.

There you go--a comment. There's justice for ya Chels.

MMG

P.S. Dodt kids here I am. Yes, the reunion was always on for my house. Bring it.

٨:٥٨ م  
Blogger Dena said...

Selshea -
I wanted to comment before, and I'll write more about your post later, but right now I have to point out that I think you have poetic justice because 9 of the 11 posts on "wtf" came from the posters themselves. I think having 0 posts (before Marcia) is less pathetic than that ;)

٩:٣٣ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

hey marcia, we knew the hafla was always at your house, but others seemed to be confused...that's all:)

١٠:١٣ م  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hey, I think it's legit to comment on your own post. For example, you might have an extra thought that you want to add. Or maybe you're trying to entice people to comment--if they see that there was a comment they'll click on the comment button and be one step closer to putting a real comment down. (I guess that's a little sneaky and subversive, maybe not even legit.) Besides, since when was this a comment competition?

Good to see you guys, Chels and Josiah!

٣:١٥ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

are you going to the bean tonight marge? cause i'm bored

٥:٠٢ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home