الجمعة، أكتوبر ٢١، ٢٠٠٥

sandals

hello people,
i am happy to inform you that i have a new pair of sandals. now, for some of you this may seem an odd statement; but as dena has so kindly reminded me, many of you disliked my smelly, old flip flops i wore in Egypt. if you do not know about these flip flops, consider yourself lucky. i'll be the first to admit that they carry with them a horendous odor, but i must also concede that i have not thrown them away because they are too comfortable. This pair of sandals encompass more than five years of my life and, contrary to popular belief, they are still usable. Enough nostalgia...the good news for ya'll is that my mother bought me a new pair of sandals (apparently she manifests the same feelings towards the old ones as many of you). I love my new pair and wear them wherever non-smelly, newer-looking, presentable sandals are required...but now it's cold outside...

Post. Script. Don't wait up for this or halt your weekend plans, but i'll even post a stunning photo(s) of this new addition to my footweardrobe as soon as i remember my camera (yeah, now you're excited :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

andrew, you're funny

٧:٣٢ م  
Blogger Dena said...

Woo hoo andrew. Now I no longer have to sit in social psych wondering what that smell is and I can concentrate on the oh-so-thrilling words of Daumer

١٢:٢٦ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

nice try dena

٣:١٤ ص  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Don't you just love Daumer???
THE WORDS MAKE MY HEART WARM.

actually I have no idea who this person is. but its pysch.. so its gotta be thrilling or totally off the deep end. there is no inbetween I've decided.

٥:١٩ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

ooo lindsay, you have no idea...that's the class i'm on wireless internet in so i can survive; dena watches from behind

٧:٠٧ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home