الثلاثاء، أكتوبر ١٨، ٢٠٠٥

the party's in the S.C.

Hello everyone. I haven't posted on this blog for a while. I don't really have a good excuse--except for the fact that I've been going crazy with busyness. I guess that's the business of teaching. I returned on Saturday night from B.C. where I was student teaching in a Christian High school. It was pretty much a lot of fun. Very hard at times, but also very fun. My wishes and desires and dreams to change the world one student at a time were confirmed very firmly. So I have sort of a week off right now. We have class for 3 hours a day from Monday to Thursday this week, but I pretty much have minimal homework and a lot of much appreciated time to catch up with friends and on my sleep. It's good to be home.

At this point I'm not sure what the future holds for me yet. There is a possibility that I could get a job filling in for a maternity leave at the school I was at in B.C. That would be a dream come true, I think. I'm a little bit nervous about the future, but not really. Somehow things work out, and I have faith that God will open doors. He tends to be a good leader. So that's what's going on in my life. I'm doin' it guys! I'm being a teacher! It's fun.

I vote yes for New Years. I know I've already said I'm going, but I vote yes again.