الثلاثاء، أكتوبر ١١، ٢٠٠٥

Can turkeys even fly?

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING! (yesterday)

Ok, ok, I know only one of you is Canadian (although 2 of you live there) but I thought any reason to celebrate is good. Now you can throw a random party and eat lots of food and justify it by saying that it's thanksgiving somewhere else in the world :) Although all of my roommates are American, they like a reason to cook a good meal so we even made a turkey yesterday - it was quite the process and there was "turkey juice" all over our kitchen (so today we have flies) but it was amazing. Now we'll be eating bird for the rest of the week - tonight it's turkey soup. I'm trying to decide if I'm looking forward to it or not . . .

Wherever you are, hope you guys have things to be thankful for too . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

ahh yes, turkey
my canadian roomates also cooked a lavish thanksgiving meal last evening.
it was scrumpcious, and now i am going to go eat yet another turkey samich

٣:٣٦ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home