الأربعاء، أكتوبر ١٩، ٢٠٠٥

New Years

Hey y'all. It's been awhile. I just thought I'd let you know my plans for winter break, since Corrine was wondering, and I'm sure the rest of you can't stop asking yourselves, "what is andrew doing for New Years?" Well, I will be in the cities but only until Christmas. I just bought plane tickets last night for Los Angeles. I'm flying down there on the 26 and will be chilling with our favorite Armenian. We'll probably be taking a crazy trip over the border, so if anyone's interested in joining us, let Josiah or I know. I hate to split up the reunion and everything, but I mean, my roomie is coming home - how can I not go? If any of you are planning to be around minneapolis thanksgiving or the first part of winter break, you let me know. I love you and miss you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

how bout you twin cities people come down here for once :)

٣:٠٤ ص  
Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

My house is open for this whole reunion thing (of course). Just throwing that out there...

Whatever works for me. I can go the distance.

٩:٤٢ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

marcia, do you have an address for us? maybe some specific dates so we don't all show up for the wrong days?

٤:١٧ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home