السبت، مايو ١٤، ٢٠٠٥

Survivor: Agouza

Calling all MESPers, your vote counts...
So, as Marcia and I have had the past few days to hang out and talk in beautiful Ain Sukhna on the Red Sea (welcome to Ghali family vacation), we have decided that she and I are the last contenders in Survivor:Agouza, and we need you to vote on who wins.

I know what you're thinking: what about Josiah and Barrett, aren't they still in that part of the world? Well, we're not including them in this final decision because Marcia intends to push Barrett onto the plane before her (thus maintaining her "longevity" argument, as you'll see below), and we've determined that in Josiah's and our minds, he's moved on to something completely different, although no less exciting, and therefore has moved on from the competition. Now to the closing arguments:

Marcia says that Survivor is all about longevity, and since she will be the last MESPer to leave Egypt, she should win. Technically, she will be the last MESPer to leave Egypt. However, I am appealing to be considered over her for this prestigious honor based on the fact that I have spent more actual time in Cairo, having come back from Greece on May 2nd, spending two days by myself, and then sticking around for the subsequent departures of Lindsay, Dena, Andrew K, Steve, and Andrew U. She came back on May 8th, and has since been with her family, not staying in Agouza. I have been in Agouza, inhabiting both girls' flats, as flat 5 has a better kitchen but all my stuff (and the squeegy shower) are in flat 2.

So its up to you! Should The Survivor be the person who steps onto the plane from Egypt last, or the person who actually spent the most time there of anyone??? Your vote counts!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

Marcia wins, clearly.
longevity wins out. The facts that she is Egyptian and has spent more collective time in Egpyt in her life than Claire are interesting, but are not the main points of contention at all.

The last one to step off Agouzan soil (er, sandy trash) gets the somewhat dubious honor of Survivor.

Claire, you've been voted off the...hemisphere.

signing off, from Gordon campus
Chels

P.S. Steve's here! Saw him today and he brought things with love from Dave. wait til you guys see the new group pic, Checka ruined it again, and Kroeze too this time. I'm not lying! but I still love you.

٩:٣١ م  
Blogger andrew j. ulasich said...

I agree with Chelsea, Marcia wins this one - and I'm not just saying that because she goes to TU, or because she happens to be my girlfriend's best friend.

I don't know the show very well, but I guess I see your times away from Agouza as similar to the occasions that people got to go away from the camp for a bonus meal or something - Marcia just had a larger bonus. And since she's the one staying the longest, she wins - that is if Barrett just gives in and walks on the plane before her. I've still got hopes for him, though.

١١:٤٤ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home