الخميس، مايو ١٢، ٢٠٠٥

FYI

Seeing as I am alone in Cairo (is that possible in this city?), I figured I would post another blog before I head to the airport in a couple hours. Just to let you all know, some of us (Marcia, Barrett and I - and maybe others) have other blogs that we post on, whether they be group or individual. If you're interested in reading those you can look to the right of our blog, click on the name of the person you want to see, and click on a blog that they are a member of. I know that for Marcia and I you'll be able to read all that we wrote about you (and our experience in Egypt)this semester. I also plan to keep posting my thoughts and life experiences if you're ever interested in reading them. Any questions? Let me know.

Well, I took one last walk down the cornish (I'm horrible at these transliterations) tonight and said goodbye. Catch y'all on the flip side.

Andrew