الثلاثاء، مايو ١٠، ٢٠٠٥

برنامج دراسات الشرق الاوسط

برنامج دراسات الشرق الاوسط

Okay...MUMKIN this will work but as has been expressed by others, this site is confusing!!

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers for me about Greece. Things have gotten a lot better, but that could be because I'm back in AGOUZA. Have been for a week, actually. I just decided that it was more important to me to be in a place that was somewhat familiar with people I loved. So, I cut my losses, changed my ticket, and came "home." Let me tell you, it's so nice to be able not only to afford food, but be able to talk to the people who are selling it to you. Also, I've been having a blast hanging out with Lindsay, her Nick for a little while, Dave, Diaa, Carol, two girls who were past-MESPers and on their way to Uganda, this guy Dane who's living and working in the Congo, Dena, Andrew K, and Steve. And Marcia, who I saw for about 2 seconds but I'll see her more in coming days.

Actually, I was supposed to go to Alexandria today with Marcia and the Ghhhhalis but after staying up with Dena, Andrew k, and Steve for their 1 am taxi ride, I must have turned my 6 am alarm off in my sleep and missed the train. Oh, well, plenty to do around Agouza, mumkin going to Tahrir for a few more gifts. Is this wierd for those of you in Amreeka to read? I don't mean to rub things in. Actually, I'm really looking forward to getting home, but this last week in Egypt should be a blast, too.

Well, maa salaama for now. You all are in my thoughts and prayers, and seriously, thank you so much for everyone's support of my wierd adventure/situation/mistake. Well, not a mistake, because Athens was really cool, and if anything it made me realize how much I appreciate Egypt, and I learned a lot. I'll just call it "that time I went to Athens for the weekend." Don't I sound cool. :o)

Faith, hope, love...P in the ME
Clairebelle