الاثنين، مايو ٠٢، ٢٠٠٥

ramblings

Hey guys, I wanted to leave a quick line before I head down to school and have unknown internet access. I guess I haven't written yet because things have been so... normal. Like Chelsea was saying, it's the same house, town, family relations (well, those might have improved a little but it remains to be seen). Over the next week when I visit lots of people who want 30second answers to "How was Egypt" might change things a little bit. One of my goals for this summer, as some of you know, is to make peace with my mother over the little things she does that drive me nuts. I think it's going better than past trips home though its early to tell. I'm riding down to school with my roommate and I'm praying that will go well. I know that she's jealous of me being able to travel when she can't because she's putting herself through school so I have to balance between telling my best friend about the trip and not telling her too much. I hope it goes well. Despite the surrealness of the past semester, you guys are in my thoughts all the time. Claire, remember that the valleys are the places where things grow - it's hard being alone after a whole semester of getting close to people and living in community, but God has a purpose for this time in your life. I am confident that he will complete the good work he has begun in you. I do hope things have gotten better too. Steve, most excellent new verse to the song. Also, in general I'm amused that we all transliterate words differently. :-) I love you guys and therefore I'm going to stop rambling now. In Christ, Heather Joy