الخميس، أبريل ٢٨، ٢٠٠٥

hi friends. well, i saw the acropolis today. it was wierd being in a tourist spot and not having sixty men ask me if i want to ride a camel.

athens is cool, but the people aren't too terribly friendly. i met one really nice girl who rode the bus with me from the airport to downtown. i'm starting to think she's the only nice Greek. i know that's not true, but i guess you don't really encounter the nicest people until you speak the language. i keep wanting to speak arabic.

please pray for me. i'm getting all the emotional stuff that i'm sure all of you are too, but its kinda hard with no one to talk to about it. if you want to know something crazy, i'm thinking of cutting my trip short and coming back to cairo early....i walked by the egyptian embassy today and got really worked up inside.

i hope you all are recovering well, thinking what you need to think and feeling what you need to feel. my love to all
claire