الثلاثاء، مايو ٢٢، ٢٠٠٧

Mr & Mrs Chapman



So I don't have an address of Nick and Lindsay althought I do have some pictures of their wedding. We had a fun mini mesp reunion. It was a whirlwind weekend and Iam curious to hear how Andrew made it back to Iowa...8 friends in a suburban camping all the way to Iowa. :-)
Nick and Lindsay's wedding was beauitful and very representative of who they are as people. They are in Burmuda on their honeymoon and will be living in Newberg for a while at least.
It is officail Brad and I are moving to Cairo August 20th....to begin our adventure. Please continue to pray for a good job to open up for him.
Congratulations for all of you who have just graduated (Bethany, Cecka, Clair, Andrew U, Marcia......who else did I miss?) what an accomplishment.
I love you all!