الاثنين، مايو ١٤، ٢٠٠٧

Address from Lindsay?













Hey all,



I pretty much got on the blog to look for an address to mail something to Lindsay. If anyone knows her addy, could you post it?






I wasn't really planning on saying too much, but I do really like when other people post things on the blog even if it's few and far between. Chris and I are coming up on our first anniversary, belive it or not. He just finished his first year as a grad student at Villanova and I'm still teaching daycare 1year and 8months on. Still keeping an eye for something more attractive, but it seems that regardless of what I send out or who I contact, my resume isn't making a splash. As such, I've started toying with the idea of going back to school for photography when Chris finishes his Masters. I'd really love to do photojournalism, though I'm not sure if I have the talent. So, it's just in the exploratory stages so far. Inshallah.






I tried to put up a few pictures because Liz is right, photos do add fun. There's one from a visit to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC, one of our cat Paikea, one from our friend's wedding in November, one of me as Indiana Jones for school this past halloween, and one from when we went tubing during the winter.

Liz, congrats on starting grad school. Yey for you! Emily, I pray your schooling works out awesomely too.