الثلاثاء، فبراير ٠٦، ٢٠٠٧

For Margaret

Well, I tried to email my address but I only have your Dordt address and it got sent right back to me. I'm determined to get this done tonight since it's been sitting on my "to do" list on the fridge for at least 2 weeks.
119A Pennsylvania Ave.
Wayne, PA 19087

Chris and I have a heap of weddings within about three weeks of each other this summer, all far away from us, so we still don't know where we will be traveling to and where we can't. But that being said, we're very happy for you and we hope you are surviving the wedding planning all right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

i can't figure out how to post now that they reconfigured Blogger.

any tips? i'd like to write a post! login takes me past the screen that i used to link from to get to the posting bit.

٥:٤٣ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home