الاثنين، يناير ٠٨، ٢٠٠٧

blue skys

I always wondered what it would be like to pack up and move to a new place to begin anew. So here I am, 2000 miles from home, in a beautiful but sadnly sunless apartment in Chandler, Arizona (it's a suburb of Phoenix) with my husband and cat, who incedentally is also named Chandler :) The drive, especially the stint throught the New Mexico mountains, reminded me so much of our travel component. Maybe because we spent three full days in the car? We got in last Thursday morning and I start a new job on Wednesday as a Management Intern with Arizona State University. Basically I'll be helping with planning and administrative duties for the student development office. It's not my dream job, but it's an in and is going to challenge me. I'm excited and nervous- excited for all the possibilities but afraid that I'm not going to be good enough to make them all happen. Also, I'm applying for Grad school here in the fall- political science with a concentration in international affairs. Can we say nonexistent free time? Oh I think so!!

Andrew and I love it so far (it's BIG out here), and the weather is perfect today. I love reading everyone's posts- it's so neat to see where everyone is all over the globe and what paths we have taken. And it's been two years!!!! I cant believe it- time has been flying. Love you all. If you're ever near AZ, stop on by.

Love,
Liz

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Joy said...

Lizzy, I was just wondering what your new address was so I can finally send some extremely belated thankyou mail.

٩:١٩ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home