الجمعة، نوفمبر ١٠، ٢٠٠٦

As the giving season nears

The talk of Christmas lists has begun in our family and when my parents sent their Christmas list and they said all they wanted was a gift from this website ((https://www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com) Brad and I were intrigued.
Oxfam America features gifts that you can buy for those in need in disaster stricken areas; a camel, water sanitation, books for children on peace or plant a garden.
How it works:
1. You purchase the item
2. The card does to your friend
3. The gift goes to those who need it most.

As we near the time of overspending, overeating and receiving more than we need, this web site has given Brad and me the opportunity to be generous with what God has given us.
love Emily and Brad

2 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

great idea; my siblings and i bought a calf for a family for my parents through a similar organization. my parents were with the gift

٦:٤٣ ص  
Blogger Margaret said...

does that mean that you sent your parents along with the calf? I'm confused

٨:٠٣ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home