الخميس، أكتوبر ٠٥، ٢٠٠٦

changes

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted as well. Life is very interesting married. I love it and wouldn't change it for the world. Can I just say again how absolutly wonderful it was to see so many of you at the wedding? The gift blew Andrew and I away- what a beautiful bed set! We have it on our bed now. Attached below are some of my favorit pictures from the wedding.

Andrew and I are parents!!!! It's a boy, four months old, and his name is Chandler. He is an American short-hair mix kitty and I am feeling like the cruellest mommy ever as we're taking him in Thursday morning to be declawed. It's really a major surgery, and won't he miss his claws? However, I've had to wear turtle necks to work all week to conceal the GOUGES he has created on my neck, chest, arms, and legs. So, I'll be excited not to have to use so much antibiotic everyday.

Andrew's company, Quicken Loans / Rock Financial, is opening a new office in Scottsdale, Arizona. Out of 500 employees, Andrew was one of 50 selected to go to Scottsdale and help open and run the new office. I'm very excited and proud for him, as he's only been at Quicken since January and he really has done exceptionaly well. They're flying us out at the begiining of November to look for an apartment or house, and then we'll move out at the first of the year. I'm very excited, but at the same time, I have to admit that I'm nervous about school and career opportunities for myself when we move out there. We're telling my parents this weekend (we just found out on Monday night). That's going to be hard- my parents don't travel much and they'll hate that they can't see me whenever. But this move is great great great for Andrew and will open (hopefully!) a bunch of new doors for myself. I'll be praying about it.

I think that's all the updating for now. Enjoy the pictures!!!

Love,
Lizzy

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad & Emily said...

Mabrook on your baby (kitten)! I thought you guys adopted a real baby and I was thinking LIZ YOU ARE CRAZY. Thanks for the pictures, you were such a beautiful bride. I love wedding pictures, I just looked at Chris and Heathers again.
Have fun in AZ...you are just getting closer and closer to Oregon :-)

٥:٥٦ م  
Blogger Margaret said...

so pretty!

١٢:٢٣ ص  
Blogger Margaret said...

ba dum chhhh (not sure how to write that sound effect)

١٠:٠١ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

ha, i like that joke

٥:١٤ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home