السبت، أغسطس ٢٦، ٢٠٠٦

West Coast MESP and other things



Hey all!
So I've been a little on the slow side as of late. Soccer tryouts came and went, daily doubles came and went, and yes, I made the team again. But now I am struggling with a pulled groin which hurts like the dickens every time I go to kick a ball. Soccer has started, my job in the mail room continues on Monday along with 18 upper-division credits. To reflect on the days of summer and relaxation, I'd like to post a couple pictures--Amber and Andrew made separate treks out to Or-e-GOn to come visit me among weddings and road trips this summer. Unfortunately I realized that I didn't take one picture of Andrew and I! I am ashamed. But Andrew, Jake, and Morgan (Iowa friends) decided they wanted to frolic in the ocean. Mind you it is the Oregon coast which means its about 58-60 degrees F. Much said, I don't go more than shin-deep without a wetsuit. :) Amber and I managed to go boogie boarding out at Pacific City one evening. It was a good time getting into those wetsuits! Hoods, gloves, and booties!

Also I'd really like your prayers for a new transition in my life. Nick and I .....
you thought I was going to say marriage didn't you. ha!! gotcha.
We actually broke up last night after almost 2 and a half years of being together. Its one of those complicated things where we were both crying and didn't understand how it had come to this point, but it has gotten to where we are just best friends and not really much else. I love him and he is amazing, and I know he feels the same way, but things just don't fit right now. That and a few other things, which seem difficult to explain in a way that leads to an "outsider's" comprehension. So please pray for us as we try to discern God's way for our lives. Oy.

Much love from Oregon,
Lindsay

1 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

yeah, i also realized that i really have no proof of you and i being together...next time

٥:٥٩ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home