الخميس، يوليو ٢٠، ٢٠٠٦

REunion?

Well, well, well, Amber shows her face. Looks like you're having fun, Amber! How did you meet Trevor, again?

Just thought I'd write on here to say that I'm going to be back in the midwest during the first week of August before I move to B.C., and thought that there should really be a reunion of sorts. So, who's around/where should we have it? I think that folks should come to Sioux Center--it'll be fun, for serious!

His last name is Vande Kraats. There is no sappy story. I'm not sappy. (He is a little.)

M

10 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

it was the dutch last name that hooked you, wasn't it? :))

٧:٤٤ م  
Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

I will come to the reunion if Vande Kraats will be there.

١٢:٥٢ ص  
Blogger Margaret said...

eesh, sorry Marcia, he left for B.C. already. His parents are on vacation and are bringing him out to B.C.

٣:٠٤ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

pick me...i'll be in the midwest too
when are you around margaret?

٤:٢٥ ص  
Blogger Margaret said...

I will drive down on Wednesday, August 2, and be leaving Monday, August 7.

٥:٣١ ص  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm with Marcia... I'll come to the reunion if Vande Kraats is there. haha!!
sorry for the unecesary sarcasm, its just impossible but you know I'm there in heart. (awww)

٨:٢٢ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

if anyone is coming or thinking about it, say so; i'm trying to squeeze a road trip in around this time if possible. if people end up coming i'd hate to miss you.

١:٢٢ ص  
Blogger Margaret said...

So I'm not people? huh, huh, Andrew? Who are people, then? ;)

٦:٥٦ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

أزال أحد مشرفي المدونة هذا التعليق.

٧:١٥ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

أزال أحد مشرفي المدونة هذا التعليق.

٧:١٩ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home