الثلاثاء، يوليو ١١، ٢٠٠٦

craziness with doctors and pictures and rambling

Wow guys, I wish I could say I was having the glamorous... or atleast exciting (in the case of cow milking and llama spit) few weeks you guys are having but I've actually spent the past week eating almost nothing visiting doctors who want to look at my gallbladder. Actually, I'm really excited right now because it looks like my not being able to eat wasn't in my head and the test I had today shows something is actually wrong. I meet with my doctor Wednesday morning to find out what the specifics are and what next, but it looks like probable surgery. So, if you could keep that in prayer - the idea of the complete loss of control and awareness when you go under anesthesia really freaks me out.
Thanks to Claire and Liz for the picture postings - the ones from the photographer still aren't up online so I'm on the edge of my seat to see what everyone else saw. Liz, I hope your search for a new wedding dress turned out okay though I'm sure after a few panics and tears. My best friend and I are looking for her dress right now. I'm looking forward to the wedding so so much. Dena, congrats on going to be MESP intern. You're going to be awesome. To all of you, much love and wishes to see you soon.