الاثنين، يونيو ٢٦، ٢٠٠٦

Hotels

Has anyone booked a hotel yet for the wedding? It would be really neat if we could all stay at the same place... maybe I'm stretching, but I would really enjoy that. Chris and Chelsea and I are planning on driving out on Friday. I started looking at hotels last night, but wanted to see if anyone already had definite plans. Let me know what you think. Love, Heather Joy
P.S. Yes, there will be wedding photos online and I am certainly waiting just as anxiously. They will be posted (hopefully soon) on www.pictage.com. Just look up Micklewright in the search bar and you'll find it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I dont know for sure but I know Claire mentioned getting a hotel together with everybody. Maybe try and get ahold of her?

٢:٢٣ ص  
Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

Hey Heather,

Claire is out of the country, I think until next week. We talked before she left and she said she would look for something, but I know she didn't book anything. We talked about all of us MESPers staying together. Maybe you could leave your phone number and we'll touch base!
my number
515.371.0627

٢:٠٩ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home