الثلاثاء، مايو ١٦، ٢٠٠٦

Are you coming?

Hey guys, I have a small favor to ask. I think a lot of you didn't send back your RSVP things for the wedding because being as were so spread out, it seemed like more of a formality to say you obviously couldn't make it. Or more hopefully, attemps at plans are in the works, but anyway, at hte end of this week I have to start giving counts to the caterer and stuff so if you see this and are one of those who didn't send your card back or already tell me you can't come, could you please leave a yea or nay post? Thanks a million. So far I know Liz and Andrew and Claire and her mom and Evan are coming. Any other takers?
Chelsea, don't feel bad about your spelling - I think mine was worst(est). Much love to you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

a nay for me, unfortunately. oh distance, if only you weren't a hindrance.

٢:٥١ ص  
Blogger Dena said...

Heather and Chris - I'm so sorry that I didn't send back the invitation. In the craziness of packing up I didn't get a chance to put it in the mail and now that I'm back in Canada it would take too long to get to you. Sadly, I won't be able to make it, although I desperately wish my house were closer to the East so that I could (like with Margaret, distance is a terrible hindrance!). But I hope that all the planning is going well and I'm glad that at least a few MESPers will be able to represent :) Love you both . . .

Dena

٦:٠٩ ص  
Blogger Heather Joy said...

hey, I didn't mean to guilt you guys into those sad sorrys. I know what it's like to have big stuff coming up or lose things packing. I've been half packed since two months ago because we got an extra roommate in the apartment and I can't find much of anything other than the clothes on my back. ;-) I'm sad for the distance too - I have so many dear friends too far away. Heaven will be good - not only do we get to glorify God in person, but we get to do it together.

٩:٤٨ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home