الخميس، أبريل ٢٧، ٢٠٠٦

Hi everyone. I just got a call from Chelsea in England which probably means that news of what happened at Taylor last night is spreading pretty quickly. Last night a Taylor van was hit by a semi-trailer when in crossed the median. Four Taylor students died, one staff member died, and two people are in critical condition in the hospital. Andrew and I are both okay. No one in our immeadiate circle died, but one victim is the sister of a friend and I knew the three others pretty well. Names of the kids who died are Whitney Cerak, Brad Larson, Bestsy Smith, Laurel Erb, and Monica is the staff person--please pray for their families, a lot of them will be on campus today. I actually didn't even recognize the names of the two people in the hospital so I can't recall them, but please pray for them too. Taylor is just torn apart over this. We were all in the chapel under late last night and when they announced the names there was absolute horror and weeping and wailing. Please pray for us. I'll try to post more later--I mostly wanted to let everyone know that Andrew and I are fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

love you guys so much...with my whole heart and sincerity my love and prayer goes with the Taylor community.

٣:٢٨ م  
Blogger Heather Joy said...

my heart and prayers are with you guys at Taylor

٧:٤١ م  
Blogger Dena said...

Prayers for Amber too.

١٠:١٧ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home