الاثنين، أبريل ٠٣، ٢٠٠٦

Spring break Oregonian style




I arrived back safely in Newberg this morning at 1.30am after putting EXACTLY 2400 miles on my dad's 4-Runner. Two of my friends, Rick and Trisha, and Nick and I, set off on a roadtrip to California last sunday morning. It was a great set-up because we had friends and family all the way down the coast so we never had to pay for lodging. We layed out on the beach, did a little boogey boarding, drove across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran, went out to dinner, ran through the redwoods, and I must not forget DISNEYLAND!! We spent 15 hours in the happiest place on earth. I went on splash mountain 4 times and got absolutely soaked and it was great!! We packed PB&J sandwiches for dinner and by doing so saved ourselves a good $30, if not more, on food. If I were to rob a store in Disneyland I would totally rob a concessions stand... stacks of $100's and $20's. it was amazing. Another highlight was stopping in at these thrift/costume shops down in Santa Cruz. I tried on this Japanese gogo dress ... extremely short and somewhat scandalous but would make an awesome costume party outfit. you will notice this picture is NOT on the post, and for good reason.

AND since we were headed down the coast of California we made a pit stop in Santa Barbara where a bearded man and I smoked some lovely sheesha on his back porch. Yes, I broke my lifestyle contract. But for a mini MESP reunion, I think it was an okay exception. I mean MESPers are practically family anyway. Just thought I'd post a couple pics for your enjoyment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

ooooo, now it's all making sense :)

٢:٠٠ ص  
Blogger Lindsay said...

haha, sorry if you took offense Josiah. your name was implied rather than stated outright. I thought it added to the mystery of spring break. :) ?

٤:٢٣ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

i'm only mentioning this because you said you were at disneyland for 15 hours. i got out of iowa once and went to disneyland. i was there from the time it opened (7 or 8 am) to the time it closed (1 am). it was hot

٦:٥٦ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home