الخميس، مارس ١٦، ٢٠٠٦

ta da



Emily asked for a picture. Here is a picture of Scott and I taken last weekend at a wedding in Eastern Iowa. Actually, it was my good friend Jack's wedding. I was an usher. This is after the rehearsal dinner when we were pretending that we weren't still in Iowa. Sorry, you can't really see his face. The beer is in the way.

It's snowing here. I don't know what's wrong with this place. I'm thinking about going on strike.

In other news, I'm probably moving up to Winnipeg for the summer. Leaving in approximately two weeks. Nothing else exciting happens here. Dordt is on spring break, which means that the campus is dead. Dena and Andrew should return from their galavanting soon. Yes, that would be nice.

Dena just chastized me for putting a picture of Scott on the blog in which you COULDN'T EVEN SEE HIS FACE. I don't see anyone else complaining. Here's one he took with his new digital camera toy of him and one of his clients. He's a residential care worker at a group home of sorts. And yes, he wears that hat ALL THE TIME!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad & Emily said...

GREAT! What a cutie. I am glad that you sent a picture I need a face to put with the love of your life. :-)

٧:١٥ م  
Blogger Heather Joy said...

Hey Maragaret, I really like that picture - it's a cute one of both of you. Somehow I think I lost your email when I was asking people to send me their mailing address for forthcoming wedding invitations. Could you email that to me? Thanks.

٨:٤٩ م  
Blogger Margaret said...

sure, um, but I don't think I have your email address anymore. Mine is mdenboer@gmail.com

٧:٣٩ م  
Blogger Margaret said...

oh wait, you wanted my address address. Well, just email me and I'll email my address to you. Sheesh, this is getting much too complicated.

٧:٤١ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

awwww :)

٦:٣٤ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home