الأحد، مارس ٢٦، ٢٠٠٦

short random thoughts

for those who care, spring break was oodles of fun. Dena and I went deep into coal country in eastern kentucky. our adventures were numerous and would have been endless but we had to get back to school. So here i am with little to say without writing a novel. Life in Iowa is still good. We've been clobbered by snow a few times again lately. I'm not sure where spring is but i'm ready for it.
I have a job until Janurary so i guess that's good news.
Is anyone (males) applying for the MESP internship for next year? i didn't think i'd ever do it, but lately a lot of things have been pointing me to apply...i think i'd like to do it now.
i just cracked open a self-brewed beer and it is surprisingly good; i didn't really know what to expect.
For anyone in the Twin Cities (or anyone interested in going): what weekend works for me (maybe dena and margaret) to come up there?
I'm thinking about heading west in my car. is anyone interested in going with me?
Is anyone very certain about attending weddings this summer? (besides those in them)
My dog is ripping apart one of my old stuffed animals; gotta go

1 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

wow, you and i think alike except i don't usually think more than 2 days ahead...sometimes three

٤:١٩ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home