الاثنين، أبريل ٠٣، ٢٠٠٦

MESPers just can't stop getting together.


East Coast contingent, reporting in.
Before donning pineapple top, and other Middle Eastern accessories up at Gordon, I had the honor and joy of briefly gracing the campus of Eastern in order that I might enjoy the company of the engaged couple whom you behold below.

Hard to believe it has been almost a year since I've seen some of you guys out there, but also heartening how many reunions are going on, from California to E.Coast Philly and Boston, and a sort of continual Mid-West love fest.

By way of commenting on some past stuff...
Margaret, I LOVE the picture of you looking at Scott. Even though his face is covered, it looks artsy. And I like your expression. (Good that you inlcuded one where we can see his face, though. That is super-cute with his client! ) Anyway, He must be a good person if he is still loyal to the Celtics.
Cecka, rock on, I love the tattoo. Does it say "I understand Arabic?" That would be funny. Sheesh, let's all get together, we need a new joke!
Corrine, I LOVE that you posted a zorse. That made me laugh, deep cheek-aching, belly laughs. I don't know why, but it was such a weird creature. Maybe it made me think of Napoleon's ligers and tigons, but I don't think that was it. By the way, I am still not twitterpated, I'll let you know if that happens. To be honest, I don't have any pictures to post. Maybe I'll work on that when I go back to England. The pictures, I mean.
Em, I'm glad you had a kidnapping that was less traumatic than the one that occured on Fardous street at my hands. Sorry about that.

In any case, I have less than a week left in the States, then it is back to England to finish up my final semester of undergrad. I should be back in Massachusetts in late June, in time to momkin see a certain pair of you in Boston, from what I hear?
I'm sure pictures will follow that event.....

signing off from the US,
Chels