الثلاثاء، أبريل ٠٤، ٢٠٠٦

The words from my mouth...

All these reunions are lovely. just lovely. But right now I must admit to a phrase that I uttered in the middle of an argument. No, no swearing occured, but I thought all of you would get a kick out of this one.
I have never been a big political head with the knowledge of the latest and greatest who's and what's and where's. But after MESP I've found myself more politically intrigued, both nationally and internationally. During spring break we are driving up Hwy 101 in the middle of farming California and Nick and I stumble upon an argument involving politics and social justice. With my new found sense of political awareness and his political apathy we butted heads and in the middle of the argument I ended one of my points with, "But you have the blood of your ancestors on your hands!"
Yes, its true. I think Dave would be proud.

4 Comments:

Blogger andrew j. ulasich said...

That's fabulous Lindsay. I'm pretty sure I've said that a few times. We're free riding on the killing done before us, right? I love it.

١٠:٥٦ م  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Does anyone who remembers the lyrics want to post them? (winkwinknudgenudge to the next american shower idol...wait that doesn't sound quite right but you know what I mean) I just cant seem to rember the words!

١:٢٤ ص  
Blogger Brad & Emily said...

I totally have the lyrics.....let me find them and I will post them after my lunch break today

٦:٣٨ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

ooo, this is so much fun! :)

٤:٢١ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home