الأربعاء، يونيو ٢٨، ٢٠٠٦

For: Dena, Jena OR Unknown MESPer going to Cairo

Please email me....echristensen@georgefox.edu. I need to know if any of you have space for me to send a small package to MESP...and no I am not a stranger (does anybody remember my funny package story from first semester??).

I have been having fun taking my morning or afternoon breaks with Lindsay. She even sends me letters through campus mail, it is quite fun.

Heather and Chris: I am already signed up to be notified when your pictures are online, I can't wait.

Liz: I am sorry that I can't make your wedding. It will be such a beautiful day. My parents will be here from Jordan that weekend. Those who are going, take lots of pictures. Where are you going on your honeymoon?

love you all xoox,
Emily

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's so awesome that you get to see your parents! I bet you're thrilled. And as far as the honeymoon.... I have no idea. Andrew is planning the whole thing and its top secret. One of my bridesmaids is going to pack for me (and knowing her, I'll end up with things that shouldn't be worn in public) so that I'm completly surprised when we get there. Honestly, I'm half super excited to be surprised and I think it's really romantic, but the other half of me is breaking out into a cold sweat and freaking out worried that we'll end up backpacking in my parent's back yard due to a lack of planning... agh!!! But I'm sure that it'll be awesome. :)

٣:٤٢ ص  
Blogger Lindsay said...

emily, heres another note.
I honestly just can't stay away from you.. or maybe just can't stop corresponding with you.

today I'm counting envelopes for inventory. yeah, I bet all of you are jealous!

٨:١٨ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

luckeeeeey

٩:١٣ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home