الخميس، يوليو ١٣، ٢٠٠٦

my email address

I'm not so sure i want to put my address on here for fear of the SPAM gods. i will attempt to send it out as a reply to one of the mass emails i've received (if i can find one) lately.
I wish i had something exciting to write to ya'll, but i don't. My boss had hernia surgery and is not allowed to lift more than 15 lbs. for (supposedly) three weeks. there's not much to do on a farm when you cannot lift anything. this all means i am working from (literally) before sun up to nearly sun down. I'm finding that working 12+ hour days leaves little time for much else. i get home, eat, and feel like going to bed only to get up early the next morning. I'm not asking for pity, because during the day i enjoy the work. I tell you this only because i have had no other exciting or mundane activities to tell about.