الاثنين، يوليو ٢٤، ٢٠٠٦

For the Unbelievers (mostly just Chelsea)

Chelsea - this one's for you because you wanted to see proof that I have a twin sister, so here it is. This picture represents what we think of eachother :) Actually, it's at a wedding at which we were bridesmaids. The bride's brother asked us to make weird faces and, to our surprise, the picture ended up on a slideshow later on at night with the caption that went something like, "This is what the bridesmaids think of having to deal with Bridezilla." I'm sure that Chelsea will say that this proves nothing, since we don't look much alike here, but it's the best I can do for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

Ah, photoshop, photoshop.

You young 'uns always think you can put one past me, but I'm quick. Quick like a fox. I know allll about the wonders of modern technology.

٤:٠٨ ص  
Blogger Lindsay said...

welp.. you got me. I had no clue it was a photo shop. I guess I know NOT alll about the wonders of modern technology.

٨:٣٧ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home