الجمعة، أكتوبر ٢٧، ٢٠٠٦

It's Wedding Time Again!!

thats right.
I bet some of you are extremely confused at this point.. how the... what?
Well its not my wedding. I'm just in a wedding tomorrow... wearing a gold bride's maid dress for one of my best friends. That is a sacrifice!
thats right, gold. actually its not too bad, if you don't focus on my amazing farmers tan. :)

But I guess on the same subject I would like to say that Nick and I got back together a couple weeks ago. Over the last two months we have sorted through a ton of stuff and realized that each other were more important than the career goals we dream of achieving. It seems so elementary in a relationship to put each other first, but when it comes down to the line and the future, it is hard to put dreams on hold. Our relationship definitely took a step up on the seriousness scale (if you can see me actually being serious, you know this was a huge breakthrough!) but don't worry, we won't be getting married for quite some time. I just thought I would share that piece of information with you and thank you for your support.

I guess as a quick update, I'm graduating in December and plan to stick around Newberg for awhile and live in the same house with 4 lovely ladies. If any of you have any advice for the next transition to ACTUAL adulthood, I would be all ears to hear it. Peace out.

~lindsay

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad & Emily said...

Gold huh....that is bold color to go with. When you get married to Nick don't pick gold ...hehhh

١:٢٩ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

i was going to give advice on the adulthood transition, but decided i'm probably not a credible source... i still live with my parents and don't plan on becoming an true adult or entering the "real world"(whatever those mean) anytime soon.

anyone want to go to cairo this spring? seriously?

٦:٢٦ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home