الثلاثاء، نوفمبر ٢١، ٢٠٠٦

Miriam




Diaa just sent me some pictures of his beautiful baby girl, Miriam. Diaa and Carol were able to get all her paperwork finished early and are flying tomorrow back to Cairo. Pray that they have a safe flight.

Brad and I are off to Bend tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with his parents. In fact we are also celebrating Christmas on Saturday, since we will be with my family for Christmas. I think we may even have a white "christmas" :-) Hope you all have a relaxing Thanksgiving.
love Emily

4 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

awwwww :)
not to take away from this beautiful baby, but in similar news, i'm going to be an uncle !!!!

٣:٢٧ ص  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Bend!!!
emily I"m in Bend right now!! maybe I'll call you....

an uncle! when is the baby due??

and p.s. cute pictures of miriam

p.s.s. happy thanksgiving everyone.

٣:٤٣ ص  
Blogger andrew j. ulasich said...

beautiful baby. Egyptian baby - makes me think of Heidi at Sisters of Charity. I want one.

٦:٥٦ ص  
Blogger Brad & Emily said...

Andrew....remember our plan to kidnapp one? I miss holding the babies at sister of charity...Ahh good memories.

٨:٣٥ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home