الخميس، يناير ١١، ٢٠٠٧

addresses

The old fiance just reminded me to make a request for you peoples' addresses. If you would kindly email your current address (to which we will be able to send an invitation for our wedding celebration party) to my email address, we would be forever grateful. The email address is m+my last name at g and then mail dot com.

Things are well here with me and mine. Scott and I are about to swing into full wedding preparation mode. Sigh. Elopement is looking pretty inviting right about now.

As for my life professional wise, teaching is going well. Today I had this mushy, feel-good moment when I looked around my classroom and realized that I love each and every one of my students. I complain about them sometimes, but really do love my job.

Scott, one of my roommates, and I are watching Star Wars Episode IV right now. Oh yeah, and I'm planning for tomorrow (right . . . .)

I'll end with a picture of Scott and I in his old car. (Oh the jetta.)