السبت، ديسمبر ١٠، ٢٠٠٥

purple long johns

well, I started reading about all the cold weather that I will soon be immersed in.. and I thought 35 was soo cold!! but em, we might be able to stretch it with the wind chill down to at least 25.
I feel like a pansy.
anyway, on the subject of weather, I was wondering what we would be doing in Des Moines? if its anything outside, should I bring snow boots, snow pants, and a warm warm snow coat? don't even think about telling me to bring my long johns cause I already am. I might even wear them on the plane. no, not under something, just my long johns. ha! that would be great. uh... what else? Andrew, Dena, and Margaret, what about when we go back to Iowa? any particulars I need to bring?

sincerely,

Lindsay "never been in negative weather" Jacobs

3 Comments:

Blogger Dena said...

geez you pansy - i'm going to drag you up to canada sometime soon during one of our deep freezes :) umm... there's a lot of snow here (iowa) right now, so i'd say bring the snowpants, snowboots, etc. etc. and good idea on the long johns (i don't actually own any, maybe i should buy a pair- pink maybe?). as for other stuff, i have no idea - maybe andrew will be able to help you out on that. oh by the way, my copycat pregnancy test prank was a success; the girls were desperately calling their married friends trying to figure out who the heck would leave something so obviously in their trash can (we had to make sure they could see it). they called it "the best prank they'd ever heard of" - i gave all the glory to you.

٧:٤٧ م  
Blogger Lindsay said...

awww...golly. I'm so glad the pregnancy prank was a success. it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

٩:٢١ م  
Blogger Brad & Emily said...

You girls make me laugh.....
Linsday please don't freeze in Iowa....we need you here in OR!
brad's parents came from bend this weekend and brough me a truck load of snow :-)

٦:٤٣ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home