الأربعاء، نوفمبر ٣٠، ٢٠٠٥

Mumkin talq fe newberg

From the last blog title I thought that Denny had come to life again! I miss you guys a lot. Brad and I are talking about going back to Cairo in 2007, so I can do my masters at AUC. Pray that we will have decernment in the next year.

Brad and I put up our first Christmas tree. Our church was selling trees and all the money was going to a local charity, so we couldn't resist. It is almost fully decorated, just a few more things to get. I really love the Christmas season, but it is going to be strange not seeing my family. This weekend we celebrate out 6 month anniversary :-) Time really has flown by.

Work is going well for me, Brad is five days a week at Tigard Highschool and is teaching his work sample. I have signed up for a class next semester.....I thought well if Brad has homework I might as well too :-)

WHY are we congratulating Chris and HEather??? what is the news???? I have an inkling.

I have been trying to think of creative stuff for Marcia and Andrew to do......but I am stumped. I am suppose to share in our sunday school class this sunday....so my mind is whirling as well. How about serve them some food??? Make up some kousharie or beleela...college kids always like food.
I will keep thinking.
love, Emily
p.s the news said it MIGHT snow tonight in Newberg.....I AM PRAYING HARD. I love the snow (maybe because I haven't been snowed in all winter like some of you guys in snow land)