الخميس، نوفمبر ١٧، ٢٠٠٥

This is the long lost cowgirl AMBER!!!

Hello you bunch of crazy ass American/Canadian people,

I am so sorry that I have not posted. I could never figure it out and now I am kicked off or something. I just don't get this stuff.

Okay, if you could all pray for me. My roommates boyfriend ran away (yes, I guess college students can do that), came back and tried to kill himself yesterday. My roommate was in the hospital all day and honestly, it is very hard on me even though others I'm sure don't notice. I have had insomnia for the past week and just feel nervous and overwhelmed all the time. My roommates name is Anna and her boyfriend is Hessod.

On a happier note, I'M COMING TO IOWA FOR NEW YEARS BABY!!!!! So you all better be there. Well, I'll fly into Omaha on the 28th, so Andrew, I think you'll be there to get Lindsay, will you get me too???? Please??!! That would be great. It is time to get the heck out of here. I'm leaving Monday to go home for Thanksgiving and I just can't wait.

Yeah, short and sweet. I'll post later when I feel a little less bizarre, but I miss you all dearly, think of you all often and just can't wait to see you guys.

your long lost friend,
Amber McDonough

3 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

i'll be there, and margaret too i think

١٢:٣٩ ص  
Blogger Margaret said...

Ambeeeeeer!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you, you crazy girl. I will definitely be there in the teeny tiny Omaha airport to pick you up with Andrew. I'll be there and ready to laugh. I'm getting all jittery with excitement just thinking about this.

Sorry to hear about your roommate's boyfriend. I'll be praying.

٤:٤١ ص  
Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

YEAAHHHH!! We win at this game--so glad your coming for New Years! I was telling a story about your story telling skils the other day.

Sorry to hear about your roommie--you all will be in my prayters.

٦:٣٩ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home