الأربعاء، نوفمبر ٠٩، ٢٠٠٥

Happy Birthday Marsha!!

SO this is a little late but I wanted to sing you a little song......ready? Ok!
(sing to the tune of Hapy Birthday)

Sana helwa ya gameel
sana helwa ya gameel
Sana helwa sana helwa sana helway
ya gameel......

I thought my favorite Egyptian deserved a song in Arabic. Too bad I don't have a voice or the looks of Amr Diab :-) I love you Marsha and hope that you had a special day (even though I couldn't send you a cake from Al Abd)

The weather here in Newberg is GETTING REALLY COLD! I know you people in MN are laughing at me because it is probably 10 times colder. I just discovered face book....and as Andrew U warned it is sucking up all my time :-) But I have found some long lost friends.

love Emily

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

thanks ya habibti for the song I hear your voice in my head.

Facebook rules...can't believe the Dordt kids aren't on it!

٧:٢٣ م  
Blogger Dena said...

pffftttt - facebook . . . i have enough things to make me procrastinate already! Hmmm.... was that some kind of sideways comment against us Dordt kids Marcia? ;) And Happy Birthday again!!!

٩:٥٨ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

yeah, take it easy! Dena and I are nearly pro procrastinators without facebook...take that? :)

P.S. What is facebook?

١:٠٩ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home