الأربعاء، نوفمبر ٣٠، ٢٠٠٥

"Izzay il gouw? Mumkin talq"

Oh Denny - I wonder whatever happened to him? Well, today it's definitely not "mumkin" talq because there's a lot more of it around here then there was when I left for break. I went to the wonderfully amazing city of Vancouver for Thanksgiving (and got to see Bethany along with a few other great people!) and got stuck in the ridiculously cold city of Winnipeg, Manitoba (which we Canadians call "Winterpeg") on the way back because some of the highways in the ice ball state of North Dakota were closed. I just got back tonight - a day late- and am fully exhausted and I think I'm even more tired (but happy) after catching up on the blog.
First of all, I am definitely coming to New Year's - I'm flying into Des Moines on December 30th at approximately 9:00 pm (Andrew said he would pick me up).
Second of all, CONGRATULATIONS to Heather and Chris - exciting, exciting, exciting :) It was good to hear from you too Heather and hopefully you guys can figure out the blog thing again!
I loved reading the blog just now because people I thought had disappeared (i.e. Barret, Andrew U etc.) posted - glad you're all alive and well! Barret, how are you doing in Colorado? I hear you guys and the Nebraskans got hit with some big storms. Did it get you where you are?
OK, I have to ask, what the heck is towla? I must have missed something in Cairo because I'm confused.
I have lots more to say but I'm also swamped with homework so I'm going to go but first I have to point out that I was the first one to find out about Andrew's love interest ... perhaps because we happen to share a lot of the same relatives :) .... hopefully Andrew doesn't kill me for saying that, but none of you know her anyways, and Margaret already pried it out of Andrew

Happy late Thanksgiving to all of you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

it is the cousin isin't it!!!

٨:٢٠ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

what's the deal here....why is this such a big topic? :)

٦:٥١ م  
Blogger Lindsay said...

well I think it should be. its not everyday that someone has a romantic interest. plus, what else is there to do when you are procrastinating on school projects and exams? read the blog and wonder. :) but I'm done. I promise.

٨:٤٦ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home