الأحد، يوليو ٢٤، ٢٠٠٥

pointless post? maybe

I'm pretty excited about this but it's no guarantee that anyone else cares. You won't believe what I just saw in the grocery store! I was buying guacamole for the upcoming Mexico week at daycare and I'm in the international aisle and what do I see but a blue carton of guava juice with a nice white pop top lid. Juice in a box. And sure enough, the side says it was made in Egypt. It was selling for more than 5guinea though. Now if they could just import the drinkable guava yogurt...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

haha. no, not pointless Heath.
Totally of her own accord, Mom served a dinner of grapeleaves, tabouli, 3 types of hummus, and pita for dinner last night. I was transported back to...well, Syria more than Egypt actually.
Oddly, the food most reminiscant of our travels that I've had yet was at an annual Greek Fair here on the Cape.The meat REALLY REALLY tasted like kofta, tons. And there were those freaking honey balls for dessert! I wasn't super excited about either item, save for the nostalgia. Holy cow, I'm 21 and I'm already talking about nostalgia. Somebody tell me to cut it out.
Hey where is everybody? Some early-on regulars have not posted in awhile.

٤:٤١ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home