الجمعة، يوليو ١٥، ٢٠٠٥

Arabic names

Dear friends, I am in need of a bit of help/some input from you. I'm working at a day care this summer and in a desperate attempt to get the older kids excited about something (other than Star Wars cards and fighting over who gets to be Mr. Fantastic), I am doing a unit next week on Egypt. I'm trying to work out the kids names in Arabic to do nametags for them and I'm having significant trouble with a few, especially the ones with a short "e" sound. Here's the ones that are being particularly tricky: Megan, Dawson, Devon, Rachel, and Brett. Any help would be great. Thanks a million.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

it's basically up to your discretion how you'd like to spell them. for the short "e" sound i would use an alif with the little backwars "z" (hamza?) on the bottom...but what do i know:)

١٢:٤٤ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home