الجمعة، يوليو ٢٩، ٢٠٠٥

The Bandwagon

Everyone else seems to be posting and i hate to be left out. I cannot say i have anything new to say that is relevant to anything or anyone, but here's what I've been up to:
I can vouch that Margaret has been painting but i don't understand how it could be stressful.

The weather here has finally cooled down, so those of you on the east side can probably look forward to some nice days ahead.

I have spent the week at work torching holes in large metal tanks, getting inside, scooping out the sand and rock that was inside, getting out, and moving them out of a building. It was fun at first, but rock and sand get really heavy after a while...

Two days ago I gave my old rusted beater of an '88 ford taurus (that runs like a champ and has subwoofers in it) to my cousin because he turned 15 and can now drive (yes, here in iowa people drive at 15 if they live more than a mile from school:) The day after i gave it away i somehow aquired a newer blazer for $50 and for another $60 made it very reliable and even driveable.

Forgot to put on deodorant this morning and was sorry by the end of the day:)

Laid some long blackmarks on the road (with a car) with my friend who is back from Iraq for two weeks

Watched Match Stick Men until i fell asleep (a common problem while watching movies)

Rode around with my cousins on gravle roads looking for an old tractor (my cousin was doing the looking for some specific one)

Thought about how much i want to go back to Egypt or create a little Egypt with you guys in...Iowa?

I'm excited for school to start, but ONLY for the first week

I guess that's all

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Joy said...

I love how reliable comes before drivable. :-)

٢:٢١ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

ha, never thought of that...i think my reliable is different from most others' :)

٩:٢٧ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home