الأربعاء، أغسطس ٠٨، ٢٠٠٧

Long time no see

hello everyone. I'm not sure how many people read this blog anymore, but as i was hanging out with Dena this past weekend, i realized how much fun it would be to have a reunion of sorts sometime in the future (or past, i guess, but i haven't quite conquered time travel just yet). I don't really have any great ideas yet, but maybe people can chime in on the subject. If you think it's a good idea, write your thoughts; if you think it's a shity idea, explain yourself.
In other news, i will be heading east at the end of August to do a bit of camping and hiking with some friends. I know many of you were once (and possibly still are) living in the eastern part of our country. Let me know where you are and maybe i'll be able to make a few detours.
until next time,
ANdrew

2 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

Andrew,

reunion is a great idea. New Year's Eve, yo!
I'll be in Chicago in December....

where on the East Coast will you be?? I am still in MA, Chris and Heather are in PA. Let us know where you're goin'.

in the meantime, I just sent out a plea for updated e-mail addresses to the gang. If you didn't get it, please make sure you get someone to forward it to you, or ask me.
it is chelsea dot my last name (spell it right!!) at Gordon dot edu.

funny that the desire for reunion was spawned by a visit with Dena...I am in Chris and Heather's apartment now, I think that this mini-reunion prompted my blog check-in and desire for an updated contact list.

٤:٣٠ م  
Blogger Lindsay said...

um, I'm all over the reunion idea!! that would be a blast to have new years eve again. Is there a mansion in Chicago we could rent? :) cause I think our group got a little bigger too. :) silly marriage. ha, just jokes. anyway, lets keep talking about reunions. it makes my heart warm.

٦:٠٨ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home