الجمعة، ديسمبر ٣٠، ٢٠٠٥

Mustafa Mahmoud...

Hey, I hope everyone is doing well and those of you at the reunion are having a great time. Wish I was there...
Anyway, I'm posting with some bad but relevant news.
Have you seen the stuff about the Sudenese refugees in Cairo? There was about 20 refugees killed today. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4568340.stm
I started checking out exactly where this was because it sounded familiar. Al-ahram weekly has a long article about the protest and sure enough, it all happened right next to the mosque in Mohandessin. http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2005/769/feature.htm

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

We're all sitting here in my bedroom wondering when your wedding is...Claire even pulled out her planner. Can you help us out with a date? Wish you guys were here!! Much love.

٩:٥٨ ص  
Blogger Heather Joy said...

The wedding is May 27th in Southern MD and I would be so happy if some of you could make it (or all of you...). I wish I were with all of you too, especially since I seem to be hitting some of my biggest walls yet over things I had freedom to think about with MESP. I think I have at least two or three people praying for my soul and that I'd stop wandering from God since the dinner conversation last night when I tried to introduce open set/closed set thoughts. I know it's kind of funny, but it's also pretty humbling to have a group you've always belonged to consider you a heretic of sorts. Oh well. Y'all are going to post about the reunion sometime, right? I'm really looking forward to hearing some about it.

٤:١٦ م  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

ok I think that the world is going to implode since you are getting married before me.... and got engaged a year after I did...... But since you guys are such awesome poeople I suppose that life will be able to continue functioning as normal. :) Miss you!

١:٠١ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home