الاثنين، ديسمبر ٢٦، ٢٠٠٥

This is it

Josiah! Welcome back to the U.S.A. I can't imagine what its like to be back home and with your family after so long...keep us updated on how things are going. Tell Andrew and Barrett hello for us.

Its sort of bitter sweet that I post about the upcoming New Year's celebration. I'm pretty much heartbroken that we won't be all together, but so excited to see those of you coming out. If you're not coming you can skip this next little bit. The festivites will begin in THREE days! Yeah. Here's some info.

Things to bring:

a towel
bedding (not required if its a hassle--i.e. people like Lindsay and Claire who are flying in)
pictures (I don't have ANY at my house, oopsies)
interesting stories (particularly Amber)
movies you think we'd want to see together--Can anyone pirate a copy of "Paradise Now"?
party games--we may need to entertain ourselves Des Moines is not quite as thrilling as Cairo.

People coming:

Margaret, Kroeze, Amber and Dena--all coming in on the 28th. Is there an approximate time?
Claire Thurman--When shall I pick you up from the airport?
Lizzy, who will be bringing her fiance--another Andrew to add to the mix.
Cecka, Bethany, Corrine, and Jenna all coming down from the northern direction...Do any of you know what time you're coming?

Alright, I think thats it. I love you all.

Marcia Ghali

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Andrew and I will be bringing Lindsey as well. I believe that Dena is flying into Des Moines. She can comment on whether I am correct or not. We should be there by six or so, I believe.

Claire: please bring Empire Records. I haven't been able to find it in Sioux Center, and it is absolutely imperative that I memorize some of those unforgettable lines.

yay! We get to meet Andrew!

٨:١١ ص  
Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

Duh...I confused Lindsey and Dena's plans. So, yeah I need to know when Dena is flying in.

٦:١٤ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

the 30th

٣:٠٩ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home