الجمعة، مايو ٢٠، ٢٠٠٥

small town newspaper

i was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper when i realized how much each of you (even margaret) would laugh at the stuff i was reading. There were many times when i tried to explain to you all what small town life is like and then i would get responses from people like Amber saying her town is small with a measly 70,000 people (or something like that). anyhow, i was enjoying my read through the paper and there was one article that i found extra-funny and i thought, "I have to share this with my old MESP buddies; they'll find it hilarious" (yes, i said that to my mother)...without further adoo (sp?), here is only one (i'm sorry) article from my town paper:

Cars damaged
ORANGE CITY-Two cars were slightly damaged in an accident in Orange City on Friday afternoon, May 6. No injuries were reported. Kirk C. Vande Zandschulp of Orange City was driving a 1990 Ford Pickup in the parking lot of Dutch Mart near Albany Avenue. Philips backed into a parked, unattended 2000 Pontiac four door driven by Rebecca Van De Griend of Orange City. Each car sustained approximately $700 in damages.
(All names were changed to protect identity :)

Exciting eh? After reading that i went on to read the list of traffic tickets issued in my entire county. Yep, every single one from seat belt tickets to speeding tickets to "permit unauthorized person to drive" tickets
THE END

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Even I. And I roll my eyes at this country. :)

١١:٤٤ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home