الخميس، مايو ١٩، ٢٠٠٥

The BEST story

well well well,
its me, finally coming of age in the age of technology, also to the age of so-called reason after slurping up aged yogurt one fine summer's day in my kitchen. hey, and I'm 21 years of age as of May 10th. AGE. okay, I'm done.

well this is Lindsay. I've been a little slow getting onto the blog site but now that I've made it here, I've read almost every blog and its been better than my first night in the states when I got to eat a bean, rice, and cheese burrito from my favorite hole-in-the-wall Taqueria! so thanks y'all for the great stories and memories, its been a walk down memory lane today. (awww)

Contrary to my headline, I don't really have the best story of all.. unless you want to hear about the unfolding adventures of my life thus far... cause truly, they make one heck of a good story called Lindsay. okay maybe not today. well I'm back in Newberg having spent a week at home in Bend kinda just chillin at my house and watching my mountains. :) Now I'm back in the thriving metropolis of Newberg (which isin't really thriving at all), sleeping on my friend's floor, searching for jobs. Yeah, I applied at Home Depot (who knew you didn't pronounce the t? :)) and GI Joes and those are really the only two places I've had luck in finding availability. so if you are coming to Oregon for a job... don't.
But yeah, life is good. oh yeah, Sharm al Sheikh was awesome! you know, the clear blue water and amazing coral life, don't forget that hot sun, and imprinted upon my mind were the European men laying in sun chairs with their topless girlfriends on top of them. AHH!! yeah, that was a bit of a shocker for my Muslim-accustomed eyes.

I have one announcement: everyone should come to the wedding. why? because you have free housing! and I'm planning on making either Baleela or Kosheri... or maybe both.. and Sahlab. yeah, so if thats not a bribe, I don't know what is. ha! turns out I'm moving into my house on June 1st, and so there might still be a few boxes lying around, but I'll try and take care of that before ya'll get here. I hope everyone is enjoying the States. I find that I don't want to be by myself all that much. amyone else get that feeling? alright, lates.

Lindsay (skitz1416)

p.s. hey, um, maybe we should start a list of IM names? just wondering if anyone else is a computer nerd like me, and likes to talk on IM with people. k, for real, bye.