الجمعة، مايو ٢٠، ٢٠٠٥

From A Far...

Funny that the date on the last post is the 20th, when here in good ol' rainy WA it is still only the 19th. one more reminder of how far apart we are. and a reminder of the last remaining hours of my youth - tomorrow I officially become 21 and must mature. Momkin I will make sahlab.
Thanks for all your blogs - its great to hear from you all. And I would like to reinforce Lindsay's plead for people to come to Emily's wedding. I'm planning on being there, and with Lindsay and I, what else do people need for a haifla? It will be great fun. Pardon's are given to those out of the country.
Life has been .... going here. I went back to work about 4 days after I got back to America and haven't stopped since. Yesterday we poured cement, today we built steps and put on siding in the rain. Oh the joys of the Pacific NW!
Well, I'm going to sign off for now. Catch ya later

bethany

1 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

my little roommate, all grown up! and me not there to take her out for a drink.
hey, s'allright. raise a glass for me and be good or i'll come out there and pummel you.

١١:٤٣ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home