الجمعة، مايو ٢٠، ٢٠٠٥

shorts and a sweatervest

The perfect outfit! Today as Kate, my student supervisor, pulled our old, brown, decrepit full-size van that starts one out of three times into our parking space at the end of a hard day of cleaning dorm-room carpets, we saw one of our favorite (well, favorite is subjective) history professors named Dr. Sewell standing outside the classroom building wearing none other than a sweatervest and shorts combination! My friend Sarah said, "that made my day." And it made mine as well. Dr. Sewell is from Australia, and he brings a bottle of water to class every day--never failing to joke that no, it is not vodka.

Andrew U, thanks for reminding me about the MCC/Spectra guy. I giggled. And his friend was so effiminate! I'm giggling just thinking about him. (Man, my spelling sucks--I keep having to check how to spell things.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

ha Barret--did you mean to spell vowels vouls?

١١:٤٥ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home