الثلاثاء، يناير ٣١، ٢٠٠٦

Three tries later

First things first...Happy Birthday Claire! What fun festivities are you up to in freezing cold MN this birthday?

It took me three tires to remember my log in for this blog site.....what is wrong with my memory!

Hey I am going to make Kousharie sometime next week as well.....Brad really wants me to make it but it makes our flat smell like onions for DAYS! I miss going to tea parties at the girls flats. What fond memories.

On a similar note...will any of you be in Indiana in early June? I am going to a conference for work and will be in Marion Indiana (at Indiana Wesleyan University). Just thought I would see :-)

Nothing else new but I wanted to say I love you all and miss you dearly.
em

3 Comments:

Blogger andrew j. ulasich said...

Oh Emily, if only you'd be here in Indiana a month earlier. Alas, I will be out of state and insha allah out of country. Indiana Wesleyan is about 20 minutes from Taylor. I hope they treat you well.

٨:٣٩ م  
Blogger Lindsay said...

if you come home to find all of your kosheri eaten, and no trace of it whatsoever... IT WAS ALL BRAD.

٤:١٦ ص  
Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

I won't be in Indiana either. Sob. That really is so tragic. IWU is so our stomping grounds.

١١:٠٢ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home