الخميس، يناير ١٩، ٢٠٠٦


Marcia, Checka, Claire, Liz, Jenna, Bethany, Margaret, "Lindy", Andrew, (did I forget someone I am going off the memory of the picture).... THANK YOU SO MUCH for the picture. It was such a wonderful surpise to get in my mailbox yesterday. It was weird to see all of you together.....what a fun time you must have all had. I haven't had a chance to talk to Lindsay but I will have to ask her how it went.

The semester has taken off! It is RA selection time and I have been up to my ears in paperwork and have been really busy. We went to CA (San Jose) for MLK break. Aunts and Uncles who live overseas were back for a while and we hadn't seen everyone since our wedding (and that didn't really count anyways because we didn't get to have a decent conversation with anyone). We got to hang out with my cousins who go to Fresno state and then my little cousins.....who I think cured me of wanting kids for a WHILE. My aunt and uncle have 4 kids under 7 years old...and the twin boys are probably the wildest kids I have ever met. I am praying that GOd gives us girls....because coming from a family of just girls I really don't know how to play with boys :-) The picture is of Brad and I at the beach in Santa Cruz.

Another fun fact....Brad and I are going to Costa Rica for a week this summer! Yes we are already going on our second honeymoon :-) This parents gave us a time share to use and Brad wanted to go somewhere Spanish speaking since he is going to be a Spanish teacher. We are really excited and it seems a little sureal at this point.

I miss you all greatly. GFU is planning a Juniors Abroad trip to Cairo in two summers so I have been meeting with the director of the trips a lot to figure out an itinerary.....so I have been talking about Cairo a lot and remembering many memories:

*Tourist police that all of us girls took a picture with in SIWA (what were we thinking).
*Hiking MT. Sinai and staring up at the beautiful starry sky
*Taking the Orphanage Service Project people to Mokkatam for the first time...and loosing a taxi full of you.
*How boring the Egyptian Museum was.....
*Snorkeling at Dahab and relaxing at the restaurants
*New Welcome House hotel in Alexandria
*Getting told I was too skinny and had to EAT MORE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Joy said...

I just wanted to add my thanks for the picture and card. It was so awesome to see you all together! Thanks for the thought.

٨:٣٠ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home